This section is designed to ask about location, poses, props and your particular portrait preferences. We will discuss these in our initial consultation in addition to any questions you may have.
• How did you hear about us, is there someone we can thank for referring you?
• Do you have a particular location in mind?
• Is there a particular photograph of mine or someone else’s that really struck you?
• Do you have any “must have” poses/photos?
• Do you like the use of props (photo frames, chalkboards, toys, etc.) in photos?
• For families, do your children have any favorite toys that you would like to include in the pictures?
• For couples, do you have a particular item of significance you would like to include in the portraits?
• Do you prefer soft or sharp focus (i.e. do you prefer the whole picture to be in focus or do you like it when the background is slightly blurry)?
• Do you prefer more vibrant colors or softer colors?
• Do you prefer warmer or cooler hues?
• Ideally, what percentage of portraits will be full body?
• Ideally, what percentage of portraits would be facial close ups or head shots?
• Ideally, what percentage of portraits would be details (hands, shoes, jewelry)?
• Tell me about yourselves. What are your hobbies? What is one fun fact about each person?
• What do you like to do together? Places you like to go?
• Would you mind if minor photoshop edits are made, such as getting rid of minor skin or clothing blemishes?
• Are there any specific ways you’d like to display your photos? (albums, digital files, canvases, etc.)
• Is there anything else you’d like me to know?